Ultra-modern, Eco-friendly, luxury pool villa surrounded by nature and mountains adjacent to Prem International School. The pool villa features a high-end construction using modern materials and high-end construction including:
- Quality materials (vernacular construction methods where possible)
- All windows are double pane and shatter-resistant with UV 90% filters
- Ground installed pest management system
- Primary windows have motorized screens for ease of raising and lowering
- Double layer brick wall with air-gap to maximize insulation
- Three-phase electrical power
- Combined layers of metal sheet and a layer of corrugated bitumen roofing
- Solar hot water system supplied to each kitchen and bathroom
- Earthquake resistant construction
- Deep-water source from 90 meters deep well on the property
- Yale security system and security video monitoring system
- Pond in front of the house for a tranquil setting
- Positive pressure air filtration in the bedrooms
The house has five bedrooms, six bathrooms, a sound-insulated office, meditation room, exercise room, separate maid’s house, and water systems room. There is also a fully equipped western kitchen with dining area and lounge. The swimming pool is located in the central garden with Balinese tiles and solar-heated through winter.
The garden is designed around the central courtyard, which optimizes shade and privacy, with numerous flowers, fruit and other trees, and beautiful hanging ferns and orchids. The pond at the front of the house along with a canal at the back provide a great source of water along with full drainage.